A nationally recognized leader in gastroenterology diagnosis and care.
Minnesota Gastroenterology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of adults and children with GI disorders. Our board-certified gastroenterologists have expertise in all types of digestive conditions, providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Minnesota Gastroenterology also offers specialty GI programs and services to address the unique needs of people with acid reflux, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis/liver disease, swallowing disorders and functional and motility disorders.
Specialty Program Highlights
Minnesota Gastroenterology has made a commitment to provide premier care to patients in need of gastroenterology services.
- We are dedicated to the delivery of premier gastroenterology care, providing a full spectrum of care to every patient we see.
- Only physicians and medical providers with proven interest and expertise staff the specialty clinics.
- Multiple specialists confer regularly on each patient's care to assure accurate diagnosis, treatment and disease management.
- Patients and their families are actively engaged in the planning process.
- Electronic records capabilities help us communicate with referring physicians promptly and easily.
- We regularly measure patient outcomes to ensure patient satisfaction and provide the best possible results.
- Through its active research program, Minnesota Gastroenterology has access to new therapies and treatment options, many of which are free of charge to eligible patients.