Minnesota Gastroenterology appreciates the relationships it has with referring providers and clinics. As a specialty care practice, we work hard to provide information that is helpful to both you and your patients. Please check back as we update this new area of our website with links to documents and other websites where additional resources and support may be found.
If you have materials that need to be faxed to our office, please use this fax number 612-870-5491 and we will direct the items to the appropriate department.
Referring A Patient:
We want to help you greatly reduce the time you spend faxing or phoning in referrals by encouraging you to use MNGI’s Online Referral Entry website. You not only save time sending us the information, you also save time following up with us. Every referral entered into this system is updated with real time Facebook-style notifications, so you can stay connected during the entire scheduling process.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- Takes about a minute to complete.
- All patients will be contacted within 24 hours.
- You will receive real time notifications of the scheduling progress.
- Referrals are easily accessible and searchable online any time.
- Safe and secure—your referrals are only viewable by your clinic staff.
For future reference, a quick link to MNGI’s Online Referral Entry website can also be found on the homepage of this website.