Minnesota Gastroenterology physicians are active clinical investigators, who author papers and regularly present at national and international meetings. Some of our physicians' most recent work is listed here:
- Allen JI. Where the dragon sleeps. Gastrointest Endosc (In press).
- Colton J. Quality Indicators, Including Complications, of ERCP in a Community Setting: A Prospective Study. Gastrointest Endosc 2009; 70:457-67.
- Ganz R, Fallon E, Wittchow T, Klein D, Jaeger T. A New Injectable Bulking Agent for the Treatment of GERD: Results of the Durasphere Pilot Trial. Gastrointest Endosc (In press).
- Ganz R, Overholt BF, Sharma VK, Fleischer DE, et al. Circumferential ablation of Barrett's esophagus that contains high-grade dysplasia: A U.S. multicenter registry. Gastrointest Endosc 2008; 68(1):35-40.
- Sawhney MS, McDougall H, Nelson DB, Bond JH. Fecal occult blood tests in patients on low-dose aspirin, warfarin, clopidogrel, or non-steriodal anti-inflammatory drugs. Endoscopy (In press).
- Kastrinos F, Allen JI, Stockwell DH, Stoffel EM, et al. Development and validation of a colon cancer risk assessment tool for patients undergoing colonoscopy. Amer J Gastroenterogy 2009; 104:1508-1518.
- Lehman G, Aisenberg J, Cohen L, Foley R, Ganz R, Johnson D. Durability and Long-Term Safety of Enteryx Implantation for GERD: 36-Month Follow-Up of a Prospective Multicenter Postmarket Study (Submitted for publication).
- Lembo A, Ganz R, Cave D, Sheth S, et al. Clinical Trial of Whole Stomach Illumination with Violet Light for Helicobacter Pylori Infection (Submitted for publication).